Working with some of the region’s top employers, Skills Group will help you to develop your career in a real business – learning, training and earning – with an apprenticeship in Business and Administration, Customer Service, Team Leading or Leadership and Management. You will expand your understanding of the world of business, develop your practical skills and make a positive contribution to the company.
A Skills Group apprenticeship in Business combines off-the-job training with ongoing support and assessment in the workplace.
Click on the qualification titles to download full programme details.
- Building confidence in customer-facing situations
- Communication and stakeholder management
- Promoting products and services to both internal and external customers
- Efficiently obtaining, storing and sharing information
- Using a variety of IT applications
- Creating and implementing operational plans
- Change management models and approaches
- Financial planning, proposals and budgeting
- Project management
Some of the Roles Available in this Sector
- Personal Assistant
- Office Manager
- Business Administrator
- Customer Services Representative
- Marketing Assistant
- Finance Assistant
- Human Resources Administrator
- Legal Secretary