There are so many exciting career opportunities within the Hairdressing and Barbering industry at the moment; whether you want to run your own barber shop or salon, work on a cruise ship or progress into the world of fashion, our state-of-the-art training facilities will provide you with the necessary experience to achieve your career goals.
Our industry experts have put their years of experience into developing our prestigious programmes, where you will gain practical experience at our state-of-the-art training academy, using salon standard facilities to develop your hand skills.
Click on the qualification titles to download full programme details.
Programmes Available Include
Your Programme will Include
- Giving relaxing scalp massages
- Colouring, cutting, setting and styling techniques for all hair types
- Clipper work, fading, styling and facial hair shaping
- Development of your creativity
- Providing quality customer service
- Safe working practices
- Use of a variety of It applications
- Hair industry principles
- Communication skills – including meeting, greeting and building rapport
- How to use specialist hair grooming materials and tools
Roles in this Sector Include
- Image Consultant
- Colour Technician
- Salon Owner
- Style Director
- Junior Stylist
- Senior Stylist
- Cruise Ship Stylist
- Fashion Industry Stylist