If you’re not quite ready for an apprenticeship, or would like to gain some more experience in your chosen industry, our full-time courses provide the perfect mix of classroom and hands-on learning in our state-of-the-art facilities, plus a work experience placement with a top local employer.
Our learners typically enjoy small class sizes, ongoing mentorship and bespoke structured learning plans devised by your industry expert trainer. Benefits include:
• Obtain a Level 1 / 2 qualification
• Combination of theory and practice
• Work placement with a top local employer
• Small class environment
• Support to progress onto an apprenticeship on completion
• Additional courses, such as First Aid and Health & Safety
• A travel allowance and free breakfast club
• NUS Card
Please see our full-time courses below.