Salary Description: £25,000 – £30,000 (pro-rata if part-time)
The IQA will have a key role ensuring quality in the delivery and assessment of qualifications within Construction.
The duties and responsibilities are an integral part of Skills Groups quality procedures relating to the monitoring of teaching, learning and assessment activities which learners undertake.
• To ensure the integrity and quality of assessment within the organisation
• Maintain policies and procedures to facilitate and improve the delivery of assessment
• Support assessors in their role
• Plan for internal Quality Assurance
• Internally Quality Assure assessment by benchmarking practice, sampling the work of assessors and observing individual assessors’ performance
• Evaluate the effectiveness of assessment practice and procedures
• Modify practice and procedures as a result of evaluation
• Produce individual development plans for each assessor, based on observations and sampling of their work
• Support assessors in implementing changes
• Maintain own occupational competence and professional development as part of Continuous Professional Development
Job Description – Construction Internal Quality Assurer
Start date: ASAP
Please send your CV with a covering letter, explaining your suitability for the post, to Debbie Rowan on email@example.com.