Skills Group will help you realise your career aspirations in Health and Social Care, whether you are interested in working as a care support worker in an adult residential setting or a healthcare assistant in community care.
This programme provides the opportunity for learners to continue in full time education, so if you are aged 16–18 (or 19-24, unemployed and have not yet completed a level 2) this is the qualification for you!
Our full-time programme will help you explore all the different careers you could have in Health and Social, and prepare you for employment in this rewarding industry.
Key skills gained from this qualification include:
- The fundamentals of health and social care
- An introduction to the well-being requirements for service users
- How to build trusted and valued relationships with colleagues and clients
- Understanding of the legislation involved within the care industry
This Level 2 course in Health and Social Care will give you:
- Hands-on experience in the adult care sector
- Support from qualified health and social care trainers
- Work experience with local care settings
- Your essential DBS safe recruitment check (Disclosure & Barring Service)
- Your travel costs
- Free breakfast club
This Health and Social Care course also includes:
- Employability Skills Certificate
- Functional Skills in Maths and English
- Health & Safety Certificate