EMX Dynamics are looking for a person to Support the Customer Service Department and office team with general administration tasks with a company based in Ivybridge.
The Apprentice’s Role
Your main goals include:
- To work closely and effectively with the customer service team
- To complete order processing across 2-3 management platforms with a high attention to detail
- To complete daily check off and filing of sales orders
- To email order details across to different departments within the business
- To email customers with information on orders and to request further information for custom orders
- To respond to customer reviews on Feefo
Your work as the Customer Service Apprentice you will be accountable for:
- Processing orders across 2-3 separate websites twice daily
- Printing and checking off sales orders from a C103 report and filing
- To contact customers regarding customised orders, requesting further details and/or artwork
- To email sales order information across departments within the business
- To manage customer emails requesting changes to orders and/or further information
Working Hours: 8.30am- 5.00pm, Monday to Friday, 40 hours a week.
Wages: £180.00 per week, based on a 40 hour week. Any overtime above the 40 hours per week, will be paid at the appropriate national minimum wage depending on age.
Holiday: 28 days holiday entitlement (including bank holidays) will be paid each year, during the course of your apprenticeship.
Contact Details: If you have any queries please contact us on either this email address firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01752 332442.
EMX Dynamics, who are the marketing division for the group of companies that Luminati belongs to are moving to new offices, freeing up further space in the rapidly growing factory at Luminati. Situated just a 7 minute drive away means the team will still be in close contact with Luminati but allowing them the space and creative environment to keep driving forward the marketing operations of the business.
This is an exciting opportunity if you are seeking a career with a great team who will support your training and encourage career progression within the company.
You will need to have the following skills to succeed in this role:
- Attention to detail
-Speaking with clarity
- Team work
Motivated, eager to learn, team player, can use own initiative, can grow in confidence and can take constructive criticism to enhance knowledge and skills within the job role.
Ideally you will have A-C grades in GCSE Maths and English, however this is not essential.
The Apprenticeship in Customer Service consists of:
•Certificate in Customer Service
•Functional Skills in Maths and English
You will have to attend monthly diploma sessions throughout the first 8 months of your apprenticeship to gain knowledge and skills to apply to your placement. Most aspects of your training will be delivered on-site by the employer, where you will gain all the skills, knowledge and experience to assist you in this role. Your duties will vary from day to day, and throughout your on-site learning process you will work closely with experienced members of staff.
You will have regular visits every six to eight weeks from your designated assessor, who will help you and monitor your progress throughout your apprenticeship programme.
Skills Group has over 20 years’ experience in delivering apprenticeships, working with top local employers to offer sustainable employment opportunities. We are one of the country's largest independent training providers, one of very few to be recognised as 'Outstanding' by Ofsted, and in the top 5% nationally for our apprentice success rates.